SCRAP HANDLING / BALL LIFTING MAGNETS.
The Mechani Mag Heavy Duty Lifting Magnets can be used for lifting various types of steel such as mill balls, plates and varying scrap. These magnets are suitable for ON then OFF (75%) duty and cannot be used for continuous 24 hour ON applications where the OVERBAND magnets are better suited.
Heavy Duty Lifting Magnets
Circular Deepfield Heavy Duty Electro Lifting
Magnet Specifications and Features:
- Casing diameter to suit application – up to 2500mm.
- Heavy duty, forged fabricated, reinforced casing, with spigoted core and heavy duty pole plate.
- Stainless steel bottom plate
- Reinforced terminal box with protector plate if required.
- Double glass insulated aluminium coils, conductor of flat section, space wound and impregnated.Coils are encapsulated with special high temperature resin.
- Hardened lug pins
- Magnet is 100% sealed against water
- Double terminal box for connection..
- Insulation class is ‘C’ and ‘H’. i.e. Glass, mica, nomex and glastec.
- Includes 3 legged lifting chains.